I am one week post op with a fleur de lis tummy tuck. How do I know if my compression garment is tight enough?

How tight should my compression garment be after tummy tuck?

Although the name(compression) suggests that the garment should be tight, the pressure should be comfortable and firm but not feel tight and restrictive.  Talk to your plastic surgeon to confirm that the garment fits well.  Since most garments are not custom made, they may also not fit your body shape well and your plastic surgeon may have other options.

Toledo Plastic Surgeon

One week post op with a FDL TT. How do I know if my compression garment is tight enough?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery.  Compression garments should only be placing a light amount of pressure to your skin surface, likely causing light indentations from the seams.  It should not be uncomfortable to wear or cause you pain.  Your surgeon's office should be able to offer you the best recommendation based on your specific procedure.