Will being on methadone cause botox not to work?
Doctor Answers 5
Botox for cosmetic versus migraines
There are different types of injections for Botox for cosmetic indications and for migraines. The area of injection matters for the desired result. If you are seeking the best cosmetic results then you should consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in Botox. If headaches are your concerns then you should consult a neurologist who specializes in migraines.
Botox and methadone
- Botox and methadone do not interact with each other. And 30 units for the frown lines is a lot.
- Some people truly do not react to Botox.
- This is rare.
- If you were treated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or similar reputable physician with specialty cosmetic training - call the office and ask to be seen.
- If there was a problem with the Botox dilution, you will be retreated at a much reduced cost.
- Otherwise, get a second opinion and second treatment from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- If you get a response this time, you will know you were ripped off the first time. Best wishes.
Methadone and Botox
You might also like...
Methadone does not prevent Botox Cosmetic from working.
No, I do not know of any negative interaction between Botox Cosmetic and Methadone.
To be sure, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.
I hope this helps.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.