I want to whiten my teeth but I have fillings on the front of my teeth AND I have white spots.

What is my best course of action?My teeth have been looking increasingly yellow lately and it is really starting to bother me. I would love to go in and get some kind of whitening treatment done, but there are 2 issues. 1) I have fillings on the fronts of some of my teeth, which I assume would not whiten 2) I have white spots near my gums on my front teeth as a result of wearing braces and not brushing those areas well enough. With these two issues in mind, whats my best option for whiter teeth!

Whitening treatment and bonding

Hi:

Although whitening can make your white spots whiter a bit and does not change the color of the fillings, depending on how much whiter your want your teeth to be it still can be a very good option.  I would need to see photos of your front teeth to give you a more accurate advice.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

KöR Whitening to start

The fillings won't change, but they may not be noticeable.  Won't know.  If so, then they can be replaced when all is done.  While some dentists will offer "whitening", the only whitening I suggest is a method called KöR.  It is a little more expensive, but truthfully the other methods are a waste of money.