My teeth are yellow is there anything I can do to make them white? (Photo)

My teeth have been this way since childhood. I am 62 years old now and have tried all kinds of whiteners and nothing has worked. My dentist tells me this is the natural color of my teeth.

Whitening teeth

Before buying different whitening products, there are a few home treatments you can try to whiten your teeth. Brushing 30 minutes after you eat and or using Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda are a few different techniques that help is whitening your teeth. Limiting the consumption of Coffee will also assist in creating a brighter smile. 

Chicago Dentist

How to change the color?

There are many whitening products on the market. The product that works best is KOR whitening. It is more expensive than most of the others but it is the most effective whitener available. If this doesn't work for you porcelain veneers are a definite solution. The color can be controlled and made as white as you would like your teeth to be.