Redness neutralizer - SkinCeuticals

I had done co2 laser 5 weeks ago and now i'm on my healing process,my skin it's pink and i wonder if any doctor have had some experience with the product "redness neutralizer" of skinceuticals laboratories to target and improve the redness after co2 laser. Thanks

CO2 Laser: "Redness Neutralizer" and other treatments

Many patients have redness after CO2 laser treatment.  The "Redness Neutralizer" by SkinCeuticals is very effective in reducing redness and calming the skin.  We have seen many patients reduce their recovery time with use of this product.  Other recommended treatments post CO2 laser include LightStim and Oxygen Infusion. 

Redness after co2 laser

We recommend twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum once the skin has healed over to prevent scarring and redness after co2 laser. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Redness after Co2

hello,you need to give it time. I am not aware of any good topicals to reduce the redness following Co2In 2 months, a photofacial, might help lighten the redness.Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist