Is Kybella available in Australia or any other country besides America?

Kybella

Kybella is a great procedure that contours and improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat under the chin known. However, as of right now it is only available in the United States.

Dr. Green

Kybella in other countries

Kybella is currently not available outside the US.  You can contact Allergan and see if they can give you more information.

My best,
Dr. Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Availability of Kybella

Dear Dave 728:

As of today, Kybella is only available in the USA. But the word is out, and we have patients coming to New York from around the world to have the treatments.

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

#ComeToAmericaForKybella

Kybella is currently only available in the US. Allergan (the makers of Botox) recently acquired Kythera (the makers of Kybella). I imagine it is only a matter of time before they get the approval in new markets such as Austrailia.

Kybella Availability

Kybella (Deoxycholate) has been available for many years; it has been a component of "mesotherapy" injections reported in the literature for use in the eyelid bags, abdomen and other body parts. Kybella has been FDA approved for use to reduce the double chin; use for other areas in the U.S.A. is considered off label. Three to five treatments are requried to produce noticeable results. Swelling, tingling, redness and numbness are commonly experienced after treatment lasting up to two weeks.
Please use this information when consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Kybella outside of the US

To my knowledge, Kybella was launched first in the US.  They are currently in the process of getting acquired by Allergan, the makers of Botox.  My guess is that they will be aggressively be pursuing other markets.