Can having Halo and BBL lasers have side effects of stomach cramping and vomiting?

I was treated today with the Halo on face (highest setting) and BBL on neck, chest and shoulders. My face is still hurting and really swollen but my question is I've been vomiting and have horrible stomach cramps. It started about 3 hours afterwards. Can this be caused from the lasers? It's a Friday so I didn't want to bother anyone after hours.

Side effects of combining Halo and BBL

Cramping and vomiting are not common complications post Halo and BBL. Consult with your treating physician as he or she knows the scope of the treatment and the specifics about you.

Post Concerns - Halo

It is best to consult with the provider who performed the treatment to evaluate your concerns.  

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon