How long do you have to wait to get a round 2 for lipo and BBL? My surgery was April 4 2016

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months before undergoing a revision surgery to allow you body the appropriate amount of time to recover and heal.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

How long do you have to wait o get a round 2 for lipo and BBL? My surgery was April 4 2016.

At just one week post BBL, it is much to early to consider further liposuction and fat transfer.  At this point you will still be swollen over the areas of liposuction and it will take at least 6 to 12 weeks or more the see your longer term results.  It may possible to have a secondary BBL, but I would suggest waiting one year before proceeding.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon