ALT is high. Can this be cleared quick enough?

What exactly is alt? All my blood work came back fine and I'm negative for hepatitis. My plastic surgeon says my alt enzymes are high and won't clear me for the bbl surgery. Now I have to go see my PCP For clearance on Thursday and I fly out on Monday for surgery next Thursday the 13th. Can this be cleared quick enough? Is it serious?

Abnormal labs before surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It depends on how high your ALT is and why. I agree with your surgeon that it is best to have this cleared by your PCP to rule out any major cause of this elevated enzyme. Surgery has risks and you want to make sure that you perform this elective surgery safely. Don't stress and let your doctors make sure you are safe to undergo the procedure. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to get to your board certified plastic surgeon with your labs, because sometimes the results may vary, and when we talk about ALT which are reasonably sensitive indicators of liver damage or injury from different types of diseases or conditions, you have to clear this up with your doctor first.