How often can/should I get PRP Injections for the face for good results?

How long should I wait in between sessions? And how many sessions would I need to see results? I'm in my 30s but do not have any sun damage or anything serious just would like to diminish nasolabial folds and fine lines. And which are the best acid injectables? Thank you

PRP

For the PRP, I recommend 3 sessions 1 month apart followed by a maintenance at 6 months. This will be good to maintain texture of the skin. As far  as the nasolabial folds, we almost never inject these anymore. We usually inject the  cheeks  to  minimize  the appearance of a deep fold, only if there is lack of volume in the cheeks.

Montreal Physician