How often can/should I get PRP Injections for the face for good results?

How long should I wait in between sessions? And how many sessions would I need to see results? I'm in my 30s but do not have any sun damage or anything serious just would like to diminish nasolabial folds and fine lines. And which are the best acid injectables? Thank you

PRP, how often

Please also consider a hormone doctor to make sure you have optimal levels. Stress, birth control pills, less than optimal vitamin D, nutrition, etc. have a profound effect on the volume in your face and skin condition. Simple blood test covered by your insurance would give the correct doctor the information they need to treat you with natural bio identical hormones. A major reason we age is lack of hormones or hormone balance. These procedures we do increase circulation to the face as do our youthful hormone levels.

PRP, how often

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Injections

PRP injections are best performed once a month and a three treatment protocol is advised. I like to combine PRP with fillers such as Voluma, Juvederm and Volbella for the best cosmetic result.

Dr. Green  

Injections

Dr. Green  

PRP

For the PRP, I recommend 3 sessions 1 month apart followed by a maintenance at 6 months. This will be good to maintain texture of the skin. As far  as the nasolabial folds, we almost never inject these anymore. We usually inject the  cheeks  to  minimize  the appearance of a deep fold, only if there is lack of volume in the cheeks.

Cynthia Stolovitz, MD
Montreal Physician

PRP

Cynthia Stolovitz, MD
Montreal Physician