Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Liposuction after Cool Sculpting
- I am sorry this happened -
- You can have liposuction now to correct the result of your Cool Sculpting.
- By the way, PAH has several completely different meanings - so let your liposuction surgeon know that for you, it means Paradoxical Adipose Hypertrophy.
- It can also mean pulmonary arterial hypertension - which would require extensive evaluation before surgery!
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
It is not uncommon to need real liposuction after coolsculpting.
Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting?
You might also like...
Coolsculpting Hyperplasia -- TREAT WITH HI DEF LIPO
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.