Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting? (Photos)

Is there a board certified plastic surgeon in the DFW area Specializes and corrective surgery? I'm seeking someone for a liposuction procedure to correct PAH as a result of cool sculpting. Also, how long should I wait before attempting to even receive another procedure? The CoolSculpting was done in February of 2016 however, I had laser liposuction performed in March of 2015.

Liposuction after Cool Sculpting

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I am sorry this happened -
  • You can have liposuction now to correct the result of your Cool Sculpting.
  • By the way, PAH has several completely different meanings - so let your liposuction surgeon know that for you, it means Paradoxical Adipose Hypertrophy.
  • It can also mean pulmonary arterial hypertension - which would require extensive evaluation before surgery!
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

It is not uncommon to need real liposuction after coolsculpting.

You should wait 3-4 months after those gimmicky procedures which you wasted money on to get real liposuction to correct all the problems and be sure to get it done under tum. local.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting?

Thank you for your question.  At this point in time, you would be ok to have corrective surgery if desired.  An in person exam is required to determine the best treatment plan, whether it's liposuction or something else.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting Hyperplasia -- TREAT WITH HI DEF LIPO

You are really not a candidate for liposuction you need weight loss before any contouring can be done. I have found that only VASER lipo is the best for coolsculpting hyperplasia.  Please see an expert who has treated a lot of these as they have a ton of fibrosis and make liposuction much more difficult.  Best, Dr. Emer.