Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Liposuction after Cool Sculpting
- I am sorry this happened -
- You can have liposuction now to correct the result of your Cool Sculpting.
- By the way, PAH has several completely different meanings - so let your liposuction surgeon know that for you, it means Paradoxical Adipose Hypertrophy.
- It can also mean pulmonary arterial hypertension - which would require extensive evaluation before surgery!
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
It is not uncommon to need real liposuction after coolsculpting.
Corrective Lipo for PAH following cool sculpting?
You might also like...
Coolsculpting Hyperplasia -- TREAT WITH HI DEF LIPO
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.