How much would this type of neck liposuction cost in Los Angeles? (Photos)

Need an average cost range from minimum to maximum so that I start saving up for it.

Neck lipo cost

The cost of any aesthetic procedure by Plastic Surgeons vary from surgeon to surgeon, and from geographical area to geographical area.  In general, the neck liposuction you are requesting can be done with just local anesthesia as an out patient, and in general would cost around $3000, but again will vary.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Neck/Jawline liposuctions run $2750-3500 and are so worth it.

Liposuction of the neck/jawline is so easy to undergo under local and you are back to work in 1 day for only $2750.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction With ThermiRF -- JAWLINE AND NECK CONTOURING

In my practice we do this procedure in combination with a device called thermiRF to get more tightening on the face and jawline. I suggest you see an expert for a consultation.  This area can EASILY be done improperly so I suggest not compromising your care for cost or distance. Best, Dr. Emer.

Neck liposuction

Neck liposuction is a great procedure for younger patients who have extra fat around their neck, jawline, and under the chin.  The results can be fantastic depending on the skin tone before surgery.  Younger patients have tighter skin so the skin will shrink very nicely after the liposuction procedure. The procedure is usually done through a single tiny incision under the chin and for larger patients an incision behind the earlobes. I perform these procedures in my office OR, usually under pure local anesthesia, with a very rapid, painless, and effortless recovery. Total cost for everything is around $3,000. I hope this information helps!Thomas Taylor, MD, FACS

Liposuction cost for neck liposuction in Los Angeles

Fees will vary widely across the country and even in the same county. Therefore, you should consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options. We charge starting at $2800 for liposuction for the neck area. Fees include surgical fees, MD Anesthesia Costs, Facility Fees, preoperative care, and postoperative care. MD Anesthesia Costs (if necessary are additional). 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS