Sculptra butt injections in Arizona?

I have been looking into non surgical sculptra butt augmentation after seeing some recent pictures from doctors in NY and LA. I think it sounds like a safe and subtle option to enhance:-)

Sculptra injections for butt enhancement

This new and novel procedure, injecting Sculptra in the buttocks, can give more fullness and lifting. I do it in stages to get the bests results. It takes up to 20 vials in total to get results in most people. It is rather painless and has no downtime. It is a great option if you don't have fat to harvest or you don't want the downtime associated with fat grafting (no sitting for a month). It lasts for years.

Sculptra To the Buttock

Please see an expert! we do a significant amount of treatment for this and it requires the proper amount of vials, injection technique and long term body treatments to enhance the outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.