Is there any doctor in Philadelphia, pa that does Sculptura butt injections?

My butt is very flat especially on the sides. I read that Sculptura can help with having a rounder butt. Any doctors on Pholadelphia that does this treatment? How much would it cost?
See average cost for Sculptra

Please click here to search for board-certified surgeons in your area.

Is there any doctor in Philadelphia, pa that does Sculptura butt injections

Hello, I do them and I am in Montclair NJ. It depends on exactly what you are looking for. It is at least 4 to 6 months of treatment with multiple vials. The results last up to 2 years. I have 22 years of experience doing fillers and have been using Sculptra since 2005. Down in the Philadelphia I am uncertain of who does what injectables.
Dr. Downie

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Louis Bucky in the Philadelphia area. As a board certified plastic surgeon, he will be able to give you a full examination and discuss your goal and objectives for your bum area. Best of luck.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

PLLA

Yes,
I do these PLLA (sculptra) njections like I do Brazilian Butt Lifts. It requires a lot of product for volumization. I use a specific formula for my results. There is no downtime after the procedure. I actually combine PLLA with my brazilian butt lifts or this can be done separately. People fly in, get the treatment and leave the following day. Results can last for 2-5 years.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician