350cc Silicone - Approximately How Big Will my Breasts Get?

I'm 39 y/o 5'6 and weigh 180lbs. My rib cage is 38 in. Consulting with getting a breast lift and implants done. I currently wear a 38C in victoria secrets. I have mild to moderate ptosis with lateral fullness. My sternal notch to nipple distance is 25 on the right and 25.5 on the left. The aerola to fold is 5.5 bilaterally. The intermammary distance is 1.6, base width 15.4 on the right and 15.8 on the left. My ? is using 350cc silicone implant smooth round moderate what size may I end up?

Cup size

This is a very common question. The reality is there is no way to determine what YOUR cup size will be for a few reasons.
First, cup size is determined by each store and even in each store you will find different cups that fit you. For example, Victoria's Secret has different lines and each line has a slightly different fit. There is even a store in Manhattan that will tell you you are a C cup even if you are flat chested just to give you an ego boost.
Second, each patient likes a cup size that fits HER best in her own opinion. I've had patients who are clearly in the A cup range who don't mind "swimming" in their big bras filled with "chicken cutlets" and I've had other patients who were clearly in the D cup range who like the look of "popping out" of their bras so they wear B cup bras.
Since cup size is both made up by stores and based on the individual style of the patient, it is impossible to predict.
With that said, I use cup size as an idea of what style patients want. Meaning, if a patient is an A cup and says "I want a D," it's a certain implant, whereas the same patient saying "I want a B" is a different implant.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Freiman

Cup size

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hope that helps.
Dr. Freiman

Cup Size and Breast Augmentation

Cup sizes after breast augmentation is tricky to predict.  If you are a C cup and adding 350 cc you will be a large D or DD if I had to guess.  I really try to get my patients to focus less on the "CUP SIZE" and to focus on our goal to produce full, nicely shaped breasts that fit the patient's body frame.  

Dr. ES

Cup Size and Breast Augmentation

Dr. ES

How much bigger would a 350cc Breast Implant Make me?

It is obvious that you and your surgeon worked very hard to pick the best implant for YOUR chest and breast tissue. But- I am also sure that a colleague of mine who is that meticulous and dedicated to detail also must have told you that there is NO direct and predictable correlation between an implant volume and bra cup sizes. Bra cup sizes VARY ENORMOUSLY between different manufacturers (A C cup in one is never a Ccup in another and they do not all feel "right" because they are NOT the same). As a result, it is ethically impossible to predict bra cup size based on implant volume. I THINK you will go up just over a cup size in your particular bra line. I would encourage you to stay with your surgeon. It is much more important to have an implant picked which fits your chest than trying to fill a desired scientifically inaccurate bra cup. Good Luck. Dr. Peter Aldea

How big will breasts be after silicone implants

There are many factors that contribute to the final size and appearance of breasts after breast implant placement.  Your height, weight, chest circumference and shape, volume of breast tissue, and degree of ptosis can all contribute to the final outcome. Certain bra manufacturer's bras are smaller than the stated size.  Your current bra makes your actual breast size more like a B cup.  Adding 350 cc to a B cup breast will probably get you to a D cup.  Though it is difficult to estimate final breast size without an exam to determine your current breast volume. Trying on sizing implants in a non-padded bra may help with your final choice.  This can be accomplished at home with a knee high nylon stocking filled with a measured amount of dry rice or oatmeal (in cc's), shape it into a round "implant." Implant size is an important decision to make and experimenting with sizers will help you make the right choice.

The results from 350 cc breast implants

There is not a direct correlation between cup size and implant size. However, 350 cc breast implants would probably result in a D or DD cup. 

The size of the implants are based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body. 

The results from 350 cc breast implants

This is a good question and it seems obvious that by knowing the implant size you could then predict the final bra size. However, it's actually more difficult than that. Unfortunately, bra cup sizes are not standardized and vary between manufacturers. In my office, I encourage my patients to not focus on the cup size of the bra, but instead find a goal look that they like. If we accomplish that goal look, then the procedure is a success and we only find out the bra size once a formal bra fitting has been performed. It's a rough estimate, but in general every 150-200 cc of breast implant will increase the breasts size by one cup.

Size after augmentation

If you are a C cup and get 350 cc implants, you'll likely be a full D (approximately). However, remember that bra size will vary depending on where you're sized (Victoria's Secret vs. Nordstrom etc...) so that indicates that it is a variable rating, and should not be too much of a concern. As long as you feel comfortable in the implant size when you do your sizing, you should like the volume after surgery no matter what a retailer sizes you as. Best of luck!

Size after augmentation

Size?

It is somewhat difficult to predict, but most likely for you a cup size is going to be about 200cc.  I would predict you will go up in size 1-2 cup sizes, depending on the bra, with implants of this size.    I predict you will be in the full D cup size range.

Size?

Size after breast augmentation

Much discussion surrounds breast size after surgery with my patients. Many factors come into play. It is not just as simple as using a larger implant. Tissue shape, skin excess or deficiency and implant style also are a factor and you should consider all prior to surgery.

Size after breast augmentation

How big will 350cc make you?

If you are truly a 34C now, I believe 350cc implants will likely make you a DD-cup.  If you have a lot of loose skin now, you possibly would be a D-cup.

David Stoker, MD

How big will 350cc make you?

David Stoker, MD