3000cc taken out half water rest fat I weigh 155 before went in 129 at the most my stomach is lumpy. Any suggestions? (photo)

My stomach is lumpy and uneven I'm 6moths after I deep tissue rubbed did everything I could. It never worked now I'm heavier than I have ever been in my life and hate looking in the mirror I feel my stomach is ruined I can't get the lumpiness to go away.. I was skinnier before and he hamburgerd my stomach can this ever be fixed?

Contour irregularities after Vaser

Thank you for your questions and photos.I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the results of your Vaser.Contour irregularity (unevenness) is about 15% chance after any liposuction and it is slightly lower after Vaser as the fat is emulsified before being removed. Aftercare involving MLD massage and machine derived therapies help, and to reduce this potential outcome. Wearing compression garment with sponge inserts for at least 6 weeks also is advised.Try to have an ultrasound scan to assess what this irregularity is due to, if it is fat left in uneven layer, then revision Vaser might help when you can ask for a HD type Vaser (for more sculpted result)People still can gain weight after any liposuction and Vaser is not an exception, that is why we counsel patients that it is a body reshaping procedure rather than weight reduction.Try to keep a communication with you surgeon to get a plan of how to improve the situation. Going to someone else might not be a solution. At least your surgeon can refer you to a colleague if he/she is unable to help.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- FEMALE HI DEF CONTOURING

you may need a revision procedure or to consider non invasive options.  I think a change in diet and exercise will be needed, some of what you have is likely swelling and irregularities.  at this point vanquish, sculpsure, and cellutone would be my options if you were not considering a procedure. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lumpy Abdomen and 16 lb. Weight Gain After Liposuction

Liposuction is neither a weight loss or weight gaining procedure. It is highly unlikely that liposuction was the culprit in adding 16 pounds to your frame. An alteration in your exercise patterns or nutrition patterns is the likely factor.  As you have discovered, weight gain can can occur after liposuction, and that is why it is necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle after the procedure to maintain the results. You may want to follow up with your primary care physician to make sure there is no other reason for your weight gain. 
As for fixing the areas, if you feel comfortable going back to your original surgeon, he may ask you to get back to your weight at the time of the original surgery if you're asking for more liposuction without a paying an additional fee. If no further liposuction is needed to help improve your abdominal contour, your surgeon (or another plastic surgeon for a fee) can use a special type of cannula to break up the scar tissue and to mobilize the fat that is present in order to move it around to make the surface more even. This procedure could give your abdomen a more even contour even without liposuction. It may not get you back to your original smoothness, but it may improve your current situation. You want to go to a plastic surgeon who is experienced with liposuction revision. Also, getting back to your 129 lb. weight may also help to improve the appearance as you won't have fat pushing out in certain areas. 
Finally, it can take up to a year for liposuction swelling to resolve. The best time for revision is about 9 to 12 months after surgery when the swelling has resolved and the scar tissue has softened a bit. Make sure you discuss your concerns with your surgeon. As always, an in-person evaluation is the best way for you to get the most personalized and best plan for you. Best of luck to you.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician