What size am I? I had a breast reduction but I think I'm regretting it. (photo)

I was a 32 J. We agreed I would be a D. I feel like I'm an A or B. Im 2 weeks post op. I'm not use to this. My back pain is completely gone. They don't sag but they don't look round. They look like they are pointing from east to west like triangles. I don't know what to do.

Breast reduction recovery

Thank you for your question. You are just in the very early phases of healing. It will take a minimum of 3 months to really start to see your new, long-term shape. Breast reduction surgery is one of the most satisfying operations that plastic surgeons perform for patients. Be patient, and follow the care instructions of your surgeon. Best wishes.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon

What size am I? I had a breast reduction but I think I'm regretting it.

Congratulations on having undergone this life changing surgery. It will take time for your breasts to shape up and for you to get adjusted to your new look. There is a remarkable improvement in your look and obviously in your system related to your large, heavy breasts. Please discuss your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon