Is it normal for breast to be flat at bottom? (Photos)

I had a breast reduction 5/13/16. I had a few issues with the t-zone healing. Now my breast are shaped weird. Should I be shaping them or will they shape themselves? It just looks unattractive.

Breast reduction

Some boxiness may improve with time as the breasts settle.  You have to give it time.  Best of luck.....

Is it normal for breast to be flat at bottom after breast reduction?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure.  Given your history of problematic healing at the T junction, I am not surprised that there is some "shape"  concerns. It is likely that you will find that as the scarring matures and softens that the area will round out to some degree. There is not much that you can do in terms of "shaping them";  in other words, time will tell how the breasts will change (over the course of the next year). In the longer term, if you have continued concerns, additional surgery may be necessary to  change shape… Continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will be your best resource for accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance/predictions. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Your breasts are slightly flat at the bottom and your nipples of unequal size.

That being said it is easy for surgeons to be harsh or critical on the internet...

It would be good for you to post a before picture along with your afters to see where you came from.

This may very well be an good result if your breasts were excessively large or of significantly different shapes preoperatively.  The result certainly been better without your unfortunate wound healing complications.  

I suggest trying to work with your surgeon and maintain a positive relationship with him.  If this is something that continues to bother you after the wounds are well matured and healed it is likely he can revise at a minimal agreeable cost.

Warm Regards,