Why do I have no nipples?

Okay this is like emberrising for me I have my regular period and all but tho it seems that am already fully develop i have no nipples. Like seriously it scares me because like what if i one day when i get married and my husband sees i have no nipples like whats going to happen. Is this normal??? Like seriously thairs nothing thair just a brown circle around my boobs but no nipples. Help? !

Need photos

Having small nipples or very small nipples is part of the norm and you should not worry.  Know that most of the time with breast feeding the nipples will come out.  In the mean time if you want to correct it you may look into surgery but know that with surgery you may loose the ability to breast feed.  I recommend waiting until you decide if you want to have children or not.

Amazia?

Having no nipples following development can occur and this can be corrected with a nipple aroela reconstruction. This procedure has been perfected on breast reconstruction patients who have their nipples removed during breast cancer surgery. A consultation can show you how this is done and the results to expect. Please see example below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Why do I have no nipples?

Absence of nipples, athelia, is extremely rare and can be seen in some patient's with Poland syndrome.  A more common scenario is that you have inverted nipples that are severe enough that the nipple can not be stimulated to be seen.  An in-person examination with an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon can help diagnosis your situation in order to offer you the best treatment. Best wishes.