What are my options for facial fillers since I am allergic to lidocaine? Most fillers contain Lidocaine.

Dermafillers without lidocaine

your physician can order dermafiller without lidocaine. Also most of the dermafillers have lidocaine but still we can order without. For example in Juvederm  family  you can have with or without lidocaine

Toronto Physician

Fillers without lidocaine

There are two other fillers that your doctor may use - Belotero (hyaluronic acid), it's a fine filler usually used for shaping lip edges or above the lips, also it may be used to treat the tear trough area. The other is Radiesse, which comes with and without lidocaine and may be used to treat nasolabial folds or to fill the cheekbone areas.