Where should I put fillers if my cheeks are very round big when I smile but when not smiling very saggy & tired looking? (photo)

Confused with where I should put fillers. My face always looks tired and saggy, I'm not overweight though but it is very bottom heavy. Where should I put fillers if my cheeks are very big and round when I smile? I feel like putting fillers in my cheeks will lift the tired look but it'll make my cheeks look too big, I also have very deep nasolabial folds that bother me when I smile. I really need an experts advice

Where should I put filler.

Great question and thank you for it.  In just looking at your picture I think placing a small amount of Juvederm or Voluma along the jaw just behind the chin would give you a little bit of fullness to balance face.  Also a small amount fanned into the lower cheek would give you a a better transition to the jaw.  Of course an in person visit would be better to fully evaluate your needs.  Thanks again.

Shape with Voluma

The shape of your face can be enhanced using Voluma in 2 areas.  First I would recommend placing it along the lateral part of the cheek bone to widen the cheek line and reduce the prominence in the front.  Then I would use more Voluma around the chin to balance that area with your cheeks and give the face a somewhat more elongated appearance.  This visually creates a "V" shape which is aesthetically beautiful.

Marlin Gill, MD
Decatur Family Physician

Ultherapy Could Be The Answer

An Uplift, not a Facelift! 

Ultherapy is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure for the face that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin. 

The FDA – approved device used in the procedure utilizes the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin including those typically addressed in a surgical face lift without disturbing the surface of the skin.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

Where should I put fillers if my cheeks are very round big when I smile but when not smiling very saggy & tired looking?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I would start with a small amount of Voluma in your cheeks, injected deep and lateral. This should give some subtle lifting, without adding too much volume to your medial cheeks. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon