How to get rid of unwanted hyperpigmentation caused by co2 ebrium laser? (photos)

i had co2 ebrium laser two years ago for treatment of old stretch marks. After initial treatment i had a lot of dark brown spots on the back of my legs and the buttock area. 19 months in of using obagi and tretonoin i still have discolouration. The spots have got lighter but are still there. On my left leg i have a big patch of reddish/white blotches, looks like 'cornbeef skin', and have dark red patches that have seemed to taken up home in the tracks of my stretch marks on my right.

Hyperpigmentation after C02--lasers, peels, microneedling/prp, skin lightening creams, sun protection

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. This can be treated with a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, peels, skin lightening creams and requires sun protection. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer