Where do I get Eyebrow Transplant in Edmonton Alberta?

I got my eyebrows tattooed many years ago with the wrong technician. They are now damaged and have no more healthy follicles to grow hair. I would like to know if there are any good surgeons to in the Edmonton area. Thank you

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Edmonton to Toronto

Hello, and sorry to hear that. We aren't located in Edmonton but that doesn't mean that we couldn't still help you. We see all kinds of patients from all over Canada and the world. The initial consultation and quote process can easily be done via Skype or FaceTime. This can be arranged by scheduling an appointment for your consultation the same way that you would if you were booking an in-office consultation.We would also give you the initial “redesign” of your current eybrows, and a plan can be made as to what the solution is for your individual case. You will also find out how many grafts will be necessary and what kind of game plan we will want to go with for the future. This is where we will also be able to give you a quote for the procedure, and then you can decide if this fits your needs and budget. When you make the decision to go forward with the hair transplant procedure, we will book you a “surgery” date. The surgery itself is fairly simple and does not come with a lot of restrictions as far as travel goes. We would recommend though that you do still take a little time off of work to recover, as the swelling can then be minimized for you.We can also recommend some great travel sites and local hotels. I hope this helps

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon