Why does my nipples look so different? (Photos)

One of my nipple looked like it's cut and I think it's inverted and the other nipple is flat.

Correction of inverted nipples is done in the office under local anesthesia

Inverted nipples can be corrected with a minor office procedure done under local anesthesia.  In this procedure the tethering bands that are pulling the nipple inward are cut and a platform of tissue is created to help support the nipple.  Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience with this issue to learn more about what can be done for you.  Best of luck.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Nipples - can the appearance be improved?

Thank you for asking about your nipple surgery.

Your nipples both appear partially inverted.
Surgery - usually done in the office with local anesthesia - can be done to make them project normally.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Nipples look different

You did not state your age or whether you have had children. You nipples are slightly inverted, more to do with lack of volume in the central breast. One of your nipples is bifid. If you have not had children and are interested in breast feeding, I would not do anything to the nipples itself. You could also consider breast augmentation which would improve the appearance by putting some volume behind the nipples. Hope this helps.

Karen Quigley, MD