After a 2.5 Year Delay Since Bone Grafting, Can I Wait Any Longer to Fix a Protruding Incisor Before Placing Implants?

After extracting and bone grafting four molar sites (2 x upper left, 2 x lower right) with a sinus lift, I'm ready to have implants placed. The bone loss showing at my left lateral incisor, however, is kind of bumming me out with it's slowly lengthening root, growing gap, and slight protrusion. After a 2.5 year wait since the grafts were done (saving up money), what are my options for the incisor? I would love to stop hiding my smile for it! Thank you so much for any input.

Protruding teeth

From your pictures , you have pathologic migration of your teeth. This is most likely due to periodontal disease and collapse in your bite ( you are missing molar teeth) 

so best option for you is to see a periodontist to evaluate the health of your front teeth. If a candidate , you can have braces and have the gaps closed by orthodontist. Then have the implants placed in proper / planned locations. 

It is important for you to have all these options discussed, to be able to make an informed decision. Because once implants are placed they can not be moved around 

Toronto Periodontist

2.5 years since Graft

I would need more information, but from what it sounds like you may want to graft that site and place another implant.

2.5 Year Delay After Bone Grafting

You didn't mention your age, nor your overall dental situation. You've already lost at least 4 molars, and it sounds like you have a severely degenerating process going on in your anteriors. I suggest you seek out a qualified restorative dentist, along with a periodontal consultation, to determine if your poor "bite" is contributing to your bone loss. Have an overall plan for your entire mouth first, and then prioritize how you want to handle it.