Is it normal to have crusted dried up black red blood inside navel 9 days post op? It's making me really nervous!

Crusted blood in navel at 9 days

Yes! this is quite common. Old dried blood will come  away on its own and is nothing to worry about. The only concern would be if the navel had died and you were mistaking the appearance of a dead navel for old blood. This is really very unlikely, I have not seen it in the last 15 years, but is at least a theoretical possibility. Obviously one can not advise you personally without actually seeing you. (the photo is not clear enough).I suggest you get it checked by your PS or their nurse who I suspect will be able to reassure you.

Chichester Plastic Surgeon