Is Obagi blue peel radiance safe for Hispanic skin with melasma?

I have this peel done in a clinic but I'm not sure about how this work is safe for melasma I'm Hispanic not to dark skin is like olive color

Lasers and creams over Obagi blue peel for melasma

This is a very old treatment for melasma, it does work, however a more cost effective method for treatment of melasma is with HQ creams, vit. C creams, Vitamin A creams, and low dose lasers. Remember, melasma can be treated, but not cured. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Obama Radiance peel

The radiance peel is safe for all skin types. However, it is a very mild peel and may not be effective for strong  hyperpigmentations. Regular use of hydroquinone and Kojic acid products as well as frequent, customized peels are the answer. You should consult with an experinced skin care specialist. 

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Obagi Blue Radiance Peel

Thank you for posting your question.  I have safely performed obagi blue radiance peels on Hispanics with olive skin.  Consider a consultation with an experienced physician who performs this treatment to discuss the risks and your goals.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon