Is 100 Cc Enough to Go Down a Cup Size?

I', 5'6" and 122lbs my implants are 360cc , I have a small frame so I would like to go down a cup size. Do you think 100cc will make enough of a difference. I know that I don't really have a lot of breast tissue, I started with a 34A. i would really llke to end up with a full B cup. I do fit into a 34C but these look more like D's to me.

Doctor Answers 4

Decreasing Breast Implant Size

It is certainly feasible to #downsize to smaller implants and also alter the positioning; if possible. However, decreasing is size may also require a Breast #Lift to to #tighten loose skin, better optimize the end result. Any #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 109 reviews

Cup size changes

Often the number quoted to lower the cup volume is in the neighborhood of at least 150-200 cc's and sometimes more.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Going down 1 cup size

100 cc is not enough of a difference to reduce the breasts by one cup size. WIthout photos, it is difficult to tell whether this would be a worthwhile endeavor for you. See your plastic surgeon in followup. You also haven't indicated what profile implant was used in the procedure and that can make a difference as well.

Robert L. Kraft, MD, FACS
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

Is 100 Cc Enough to Go Down a Cup Size?

There is no fixed definition of cup sizes so this is hard to answer. 

Most surgeons estimate 200-225 cc to a cup size.

If you went up two sizes with 360 cc implants, using an implant about half that size will get to up about one size. !00 cc will make a difference, but probably not a full cup size.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Jourdan Gottlieb, MD
Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.