5 Things to Know About Cellfina
Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved cellulite treatment on the market. For patients with moderate to severe cellulite of the buttocks and thighs, Cellfina may be right for you. Here’s what you need to know before you book a consultation.
· Fast and Easy—Cellfina is a one-time, 45 minute long procedure. There is no cutting or incisions involved. Rather, a minimally invasive needle-like tool is inserted under the skin.
· Gets to the Root of the Problem—Cellulite is caused by rubber-band-like connective tissues under the skin that compress the fat into dimples. Cellfina’s needle-like microblade cuts these “rubber bands,” snapping trapped fat back into place for a full, smooth appearance.
· Quick Recovery—Results can be seen in as little as three days post-op. Any soreness, tenderness, or bruising will resolve within a week.
· Cost Effective—Most patients pay between $3000-$5000 for this one-time treatment depending upon the size and amount of areas being treated.
· Long Lasting—The results from a single Cellfina treatment last for a minimum of two years, the longest of any cellulite treatment available.
Cellfina, like other cellulite treatments, can help improve the appearance of your buttocks and thighs as well as help boost confidence. Remember always choose a board certified plastic surgeon.
— Dr. Jed Horowitz, MD, FACS
Key words: #Cellfina #cellulite #buttocks #thighs #fat #bodycontouring #cellfina cost