Worst Stuff EVER!

I am 14 years old and i took it because i had...

i am 14 years old and i took it because i had really bad acne. after 2 weeks my headaches got worse, my boel movements got worse and my back especially got destroyed. i started taking it 5 months ago and stopped 3 months ago, it still hurts. i play baseball and i weigthlift a lot. my bck kills while doing both of these. my uncles a doctor and he has no idea what to do. i hate accutane. it will destroy your life.

Manuel Marquez

my doctor really helped me i just dont like the pill.

Anybody took accutan and have headache and Nice pain for 2years help pleas
It's been 2years after stop taking accutan istill have headache and Nick pain
Ihate accutan
Anybody take accutan have headache and Nice pain for 2years help pleas
You were dehydrated. You did not drink nearly enough and probably still don't. Every one of the side effects are the result of lacking water. I am taking isotretinoin now and experienced the same effects, but after a few days of downing tons of water, I feel perfectly fine!
Camarillo California... My home town! I had severe joint and back pain during my course of accutane. Two things seemed to help. One was switching to another brand of the drug and the other was taking ibuprofen daily. Switching brand sometimes works, as different people experience different side effects with each brand. The ibuprofen helped with the pain. all in all, it wasnt an amazing experience during the treatment, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Severe acne is no bueno.
Just because you guys had a bad experience does not mean you should persuade people not to take Accutane. It is good to warn them to look for other options first, but the truth is Accutane helped a lot of people, and it disserviced a lot as well. It's a bit like a lottery, all of our bodies will respond differently and some people will get the bad end of it. Sorry for your bad experience. And what kind of crazy doctor would allow a 14 year old to do Accutane? In my country the legal age limit is 16, AFTER you've tried some tetracycline. I hope your back gets better very soon...
hi i'm 12 years old and im starting the accutane (as you guys call it) treatment whenever my blood tests go through i just though i'd let you know that they are giving it to people under 14 my brother took it too but he was 27-28
Accutane was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I have had acne all of my life and as an adult of 48, I still have it. I went to a derm a few years ago and took Accutane. My sister did as well. We both ended up with scaley, red and scarred skin. My sister ended up doing Fraxel this year to try and get rid of all of the scarring. I have done Radiesse and peels. Accutane did nothing but create an overall nightmare of an experience for the both of us. I will talk anyone and everyone out of taking this drug.
the symptoms may be something else vs. accutane related problem. agreed? did you go to a doctor for a full checkup?