this is an update to 8 weeks post op pics from my posting titled

I had a breast augmentation revision and it's been...

I had a breast augmentation revision and it's been 6 weeks post op. The left one feels tighter than the right and I am worried I developed capsular contraction. My areola scars are still healing and my doctor says that I am entering the ugly period of scar healing. I think they look so horrible!! I havent been able to show my breasts to my bf and i dont think ill be able to show them at all, if ever again!!

This is an update...pics at 8 weeks post op and...

this is an update...pics at 8 weeks post op and you can see dimpling because of not enough fat injection and the scars are horrible. :( its so depressing

Just update your profile and scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a button to add more pics. I am so sorry this is happening but it is possible it will correct itself. What is the PS saying? Have you shown the doctors on this site to ask their opinion?
i posted but havent got a reply
my PS said i will need another fat injection but i have to wait for all this to heal which is about a year! :( :(
how do i post more pics of my 8 weeks post op?
I think for 6 weeks out you look great! You're going to look amazing in a few months. Ask you PS about using Mederma on the scars after the skin is healed.
I just had surgery on the 30 of Nov. I had my saline implants removed due to cap contracture and had silicone implants put back in. Cap C is painful and it will almost look like your skin is hugging the implant which I don't see from your pics.It will also pull tissue away from the skin (or atleast mine did) Did your doctor go above or below the muscle? C.C is more common when placed above the muscle. I'm having a horrible post op too. My PS was suppose to put my new implants below my muscle because the chance of me developing C.C again is higher but while I was asleep in the OR he changed his mind and I didn't find out till yesterday. Good Luck
HI Cher, I dont see any of your pics. My doctor told me that getting cc has alot to do with the the implants and how sterile it is at the beginning of the surgery. As with any germs in the air, it already develops like a film once it is placed inside you...so they say that they are supposed to double sterilize the implants. also, the smooth implants are more likely to develop cc than the other ones. alot of the time also, the PS will make some crucial decisions in the OR to ensure that you are properly looking right. sometimes, it is making sure the size looks the same, the position, etc. so i think on your part your PS decided you would look more natural if its over the muscle. can i see your pics?
how do i post them
i think you go to REVIEWS and then to SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE and at the bottom it allows you to DO YOU HAVE PICS TO SHARE? or something like that....
Hi Cher, how are you feeling? i saw the pics your posted and i share your frustration. i do know that the wrinkling on the site of sutures do flatten out as you heal. that is what has happened to the wrinkling around my areola...they have flattened out and as time goes, will flatten even more. right now, your biggest focus and concern is taking care of your wounds and how much exertion you take on yourself. you must be careful with any hard movement as your heal for the next three months. any exertion you do will damage your sutures and can cause more problems that will require further surgery so please be careful. you and i are going through similar angst in that the wounds take time to heal and the scar will go through seriously ugly state for 8 months. the first month is the best then gets worst and the worst is third and fourth months up to five months and then finally gets better after that. because scars hage color and shape, you have to hae faith in knowing these stages. i feel and look horrible now but there is nothing i can do except heal, be patient and not damage anything. please do the same and write me and others here for support.
*change not hage
the healing process has a lot to do with massaging techniques the show you. give it time and just keep massaging. hopefully the will fall. it looks as tho it hasn't fully dropped yet. nothing to be ashamed of. they dont look bad at all
okay, thank you Cambel...i am trying very hard not to worry too much or obsess.
Have you tried asking the doctors on this board about the capsular contracture? If you are concerned about that, I would definitely post your photos & question!! You definitely look pretty, but you want to make sure that there are not issues causing the slight size difference! I would also try not to worry about the scars yet b/c I'm sure that you can get them revised if they don't heal to your liking. :)
Love the size and shape! I bet your scars will heal fine.
Really? You really think so, that is good news to hear especially since Ive been freaking out. I have a year of waiting for the scars to heal my doc says. It's hard being patient!

I'm sorry you're unhappy right now. I don't think they look horrible at all. Your nipples do look like they need to heal a bit more. Try not to get too upset just yet. If you'd like more feedback, you can post a question with your photo in the Doctor Q&A community.

Please keep us posted!

OhThank you for your kind and soothing words. I will post a question to get some more feedback.