Breast Agumentation - Tubular Breasts Revision - Seattle, WA

Helo, I will be very happy if u can recommand me....

Helo,
I will be very happy if u can recommand me..
I had tubular breasts revision before 2 years
I dont have a picture of my breasts before the operation
my left side was A cup, but very saggy
and the right was much more little
my doctor used 385cc and 325CC silicone imlants, moderate profile, benelli lift
I know its much better now than what I had, but I am not happy with th result

Do you think another benelli lift may help me achieve a better result?

thanka a lot!!!!!!

m

m

maybe now?

So here is my pic 2 years post op

Provider

Honestly, most women have some type of asymmetry. You have a very nice breast size. Do your bras fit properly? If they fit well, you might not really need a revision. Hope the community and the Doctor Q&A are helpful to you. Keep us posted if you decide to do a revision. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

thank you very much! my bras fit properly, the only thing I really want to achieve is round breasts, as much as possible because of my tubular shape.. I feel like my boobs still look odd Thank you!!!! a lot!!! :)

Keep us posted on what you decide to do!

People who love us for us...your words are incredible! you are so kind and make me smile!!! thanks hun!!!!! :)
current photos would help. What is the issue with your revision are they still saggy? I have a similar story saggy left and next to nothing right. From what I'm learning benelli has it's limits and in my case the recommendation is a lolipop lift.
I added a picture, guess u r right!
You look great! From what I can tell with the photo you just have a slightly low nipple position it doesn't seem you have ptosis or sagging so I'm not sure you would need a lift. It's a difficult choice to go for perfect at the risk of other issues... Choosing the best surgeon for a discussion would be my best thought. US Tubular breast gals have a special challenge in accepting ourselves.
Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your opinion! accepting myself is the hardest part in my life since I discovered I developed tubular breasts..
I am sure you have a beautiful face and great smile...and the gals with the ideal breast shape as you can see here are still not happy, they want bigger boobs and such. Sometimes we need to stop looking in the mirror at our flaws and get out with people who love us for us and have some fun :)
see my photo on profile, just added