Going in for a Redo! - San Diego, CA

I had implants in 2000 with saline over the muscle...

I had implants in 2000 with saline over the muscle implants. I have since had and breastfed two children with no issues. A couple of weeks ago, got in the shower and when I looked down I noticed that my left implant had ruptured. I seriously wanted to cry. Not only was it horrible timing, but I was two different sizes!!! I have since been on many in person and internet consultations and have decided to go to California to have the procedure done. I am going to be having the saline implants removed and replaced with silicone along with a pocket change to behind the muscle and a breast lift. I figure I may as well get it all done while I am in there. I have to say I am so nervous. I think I have goggled one too many procedures. I keep worrying that my nipple tissue is going to die. I am so looking forward to the big day but nervous at the same time. Having a deflated implant in your chest is not at all fun. I am also worried about the pain. I have a high tolerance for pain, but I also have a two year old who loves laying on my chest. It's going to be a bit challenging.