2 Stage Breast Implants. Dr. Pousti is Like a GOD for Cosmetic Surgery! Finally After 5 Doctors Later I Know!! - San Diego, CA

Words do not describe how thankful and blessed I...

Words do not describe how thankful and blessed I was and am to have found Dr. Tom Pousti and his staff!!
I am undergoing the 2 stage breast surgery and just removed my implants 4 weeks ago. I’ve always had large breast but unfortunately my last surgeon completely ruined my chest by his last 2 augmentation/lift jobs on me. I felt like a Guinea pig and looked like cow tits or better yet milk jugs.
Since Dr. Pousti has fixed me, my breasts are healing up so beautiful and I look a million times better. I feel fantastic and I am super excited for the final stage. I will keep posting pics so you can see the results of the healing process. My next stage is the actual implants. My story is very long and I've been through He** with my previous surgeons. Dr. Pousti has saved me in so many ways. If you are looking for the very best “cream of the crop boobs” that money can buy search no more. You are the right hands with Dr. Tom Pousti. I wish I would have found him first. I wish I would have given him the $1000’s I’ve spent on the wrong Doctors. Good luck with your search and feel free to contact me.

Before Dr. Pousti

As some of you are wanting to see my before pictures here you go... Now please remember I've had six surgeries by now and every single doctor besides Dr. Pousti promised me different results than what I got!! In fact the last surgery I have which are my before pictures with Dr. Pousti promised me that my boobs when he was done were going to be "Apple tight tits" were his exact words! As you can see they were nothing but milk jugs and Cow tits.. Sad!

This is me today

5 weeks post implant removal

These are pictures of me leaning over so it makes my boobs look better!! Lol

8weeks post op

This is eight weeks post op implant removal.

Second stage surgery TODAY!

I could not be HAPPIER... I am super comfortable with very little to no pain. I am about 12 hours out of my second stage which means "I got my new 700cc implants in today from Dr. Tom Pousti.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

4 days post 2 stage implants

Feeling great! Every day keeps getting better! I'm still in shock and cannot believe that my boobs look as wonderful as they do now compared to where I started!

Before and after

I can't thank Dr Pousti enough for saving my life! I will post more pics later because I did have to have another surgery that required allograft and another lift.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Take my advise after 5 doctors later Dr. Tom Pousti is by far the best Plastic surgeon in the world!!! I have had many of terrible surgeries and Dr. Pousti is the only one that understood my wants and gave me just that. He has completey fixed my scars the best that could be repaired and I can not wait till my second stage which will be the implants. You are in the right hands I Promise!!!!!!!!!! Do not go anywhere else!!!!