2 Stage Breast Implants. Dr. Pousti is Like a GOD for Cosmetic Surgery! Finally After 5 Doctors Later I Know!! - San Diego, CA

Words do not describe how thankful and blessed I...

Words do not describe how thankful and blessed I was and am to have found Dr. Tom Pousti and his staff!!
I am undergoing the 2 stage breast surgery and just removed my implants 4 weeks ago. I’ve always had large breast but unfortunately my last surgeon completely ruined my chest by his last 2 augmentation/lift jobs on me. I felt like a Guinea pig and looked like cow tits or better yet milk jugs.
Since Dr. Pousti has fixed me, my breasts are healing up so beautiful and I look a million times better. I feel fantastic and I am super excited for the final stage. I will keep posting pics so you can see the results of the healing process. My next stage is the actual implants. My story is very long and I've been through He** with my previous surgeons. Dr. Pousti has saved me in so many ways. If you are looking for the very best “cream of the crop boobs” that money can buy search no more. You are the right hands with Dr. Tom Pousti. I wish I would have found him first. I wish I would have given him the $1000’s I’ve spent on the wrong Doctors. Good luck with your search and feel free to contact me.

Before Dr. Pousti

As some of you are wanting to see my before pictures here you go... Now please remember I've had six surgeries by now and every single doctor besides Dr. Pousti promised me different results than what I got!! In fact the last surgery I have which are my before pictures with Dr. Pousti promised me that my boobs when he was done were going to be "Apple tight tits" were his exact words! As you can see they were nothing but milk jugs and Cow tits.. Sad!

This is me today

5 weeks post implant removal

These are pictures of me leaning over so it makes my boobs look better!! Lol

8weeks post op

This is eight weeks post op implant removal.

Second stage surgery TODAY!

I could not be HAPPIER... I am super comfortable with very little to no pain. I am about 12 hours out of my second stage which means "I got my new 700cc implants in today from Dr. Tom Pousti.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

4 days post 2 stage implants

Feeling great! Every day keeps getting better! I'm still in shock and cannot believe that my boobs look as wonderful as they do now compared to where I started!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Take my advise after 5 doctors later Dr. Tom Pousti is by far the best Plastic surgeon in the world!!! I have had many of terrible surgeries and Dr. Pousti is the only one that understood my wants and gave me just that. He has completey fixed my scars the best that could be repaired and I can not wait till my second stage which will be the implants. You are in the right hands I Promise!!!!!!!!!! Do not go anywhere else!!!!

I wanted to ask you, how many times your nipples have been repositioned. I am scared of loosing the blood supply of the nipple and then they can die. I had three surgeries. and still unhappy. no happy outcome :(
Dear Friend I am so happy for you. I went almost to the same situation, now I am looking for some one to fix my breast. Honestly I am so scare. but your breast look amazing. thank you for sharing
wow you look amazing! how are your scars healing, will you be posting any new pictures, i just got a call from his office i will have to travel very far but i think at least i can have a peace of mind that he does a good job
You look so amazing!!!! I just cried a bit when I showed my daughter your result and how happy you are !!!!!
Apple tight ? LMAO !!!! I started packing today my daughter is laughing at me. Btw congrats! I understand what it's like to go threw problems lots of surgeries and being very unhappy with what is left behind. But to be fixed.......that I just can't wait for!
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You are going to be so happy you will cry!!! This doctor is amazing and that isn't even good enough to describe how fantastic he is!!
I hope I get a shirt like that too ;)
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! So excited if you have time come read my stories......I have two reviews up.....that was kinda mistake anyhow, long story short I have had 5 surgeries and lived with no breasts and a huge scar since 23 I have surgery with your surgeon in about 5 weeks for boobs. I could shit. It's been 15 years!!!!!!!!! Come see my pic. I enjoyed yours so much. Follow my story please. I go very soon!!!!!
             looking good! love the shirt! u do have beautiful results!
Looking great !
I'm 5 days today and can barely believe my eyes! I'm healing so great And the swelling is going away. I'm so happy!
aww they look awesome already!! he truly is awesome!
Thank you so much! They feel better than ever...
Beautiful result!
Well today was so easy and I was completely comfortable!
Wow, amazing results !! I don´t have more words, you look GREAT !!
Thank you.
Well thank you very much! I am so lucky to have found him that is for sure. I am still adjusting to the new me but undecided for new implants or not.
Wow that man who did your surgery is genius! Amazing!!!
Dr. Tom Pousti in San Diego California I just learned that clients fly in from all over the country to have him fix their boobs.
Am so tickled with your results!! You look marvelous 1luckyduck!! We love and learn and then share our stories :)
Thank you for sharing your story! It's an amazing one!!!! You must feel like a new woman !!!! They look wonderful !! Cheers!! :)
Wow - I think your after breasts look absolutely fantastic! Great shape and skin tone. If mine look half as good as yours when I have mine removed I will be very very pleased. I'm so happy for you!! Thank you for sharing your story. :)
Ohhh I needed that. Thank you so much! My previous Dr really did a number on me. It's a miracle they turned out this good so far. I just wish I would have known about Dr pousti a year ago!!! My scars are absolutely rediculous and there is pretty much nothing that can be done about that. Makes me literally so mad.
You have a great result!