Amazed and Thrilled with my Facelift, Upper and Lower Eyelids, Fat Transfer and Chemical Peel - San Diego, CA

Had a facelift, upper and lower eyelids, fat...

Had a facelift, upper and lower eyelids, fat transfer and chemical peel. I am 1 month post op and the results are unbelievable.

I am 50 and bascially spent every day of my life outdoors. Many wrinkles, sagging skin and discoloration. I can't even put into yrs what this has done for my looks.

I gave myself the full month to recover and I feel great. There weren't any cons. The doctor was honest about the recovery. Very little pain only took tylenol pm. Alot of swelling and bruising but now all bruising is gone and minimal swelling. My facelift scars are so faint and my eyelid scars are healing well and hidden. I really never expected these dramatically positive results.

I had facelift, brow lift, and eye lift about 11 years ago and it gets better over time. I thought I looked too tight for many years. Now that I am 61, I look like I haven't even hit 50 yet. It looks more natural and gets better with time. Be patient on healing. I had numbness/tingling in both ears for 1-2 years, and it went away. I am so happy I did it, but yes, the recovery is the worst part about it.
I did have the weird ear pain every so often but I am now at 7 weeks and haven't felt it in awhile. I really didn't have any significant pain. I think the watering eyes are common and will go away. I haven't had any problems and actually just got back from a ladies weekend and even though nobody commented on my face i felt really good. It really helped me to start walking at 3-4 weeks and get back to regular lifestyle
I had neck and facelift a week ago. I had very bad headaches at beginning. Sweelling has gone fown considerably. had drains removed 3-4 days after surgery and hope to have stitches removed today. My biggest concern is the hardness of skin mostly under chin. How soon will this go away? When will I look like i have not had anything done> What make up do you recommen to hide bruising?
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

The friendliest staff, and the doctor was professional and so nice. He counseled/suggested to me his recommended procedures and I could not be happier. Natural results but dramatic improvement.