Amazed and Thrilled with my Facelift, Upper and Lower Eyelids, Fat Transfer and Chemical Peel - San Diego, CA

Had a facelift, upper and lower eyelids, fat...

Had a facelift, upper and lower eyelids, fat transfer and chemical peel. I am 1 month post op and the results are unbelievable.

I am 50 and bascially spent every day of my life outdoors. Many wrinkles, sagging skin and discoloration. I can't even put into yrs what this has done for my looks.

I gave myself the full month to recover and I feel great. There weren't any cons. The doctor was honest about the recovery. Very little pain only took tylenol pm. Alot of swelling and bruising but now all bruising is gone and minimal swelling. My facelift scars are so faint and my eyelid scars are healing well and hidden. I really never expected these dramatically positive results.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

The friendliest staff, and the doctor was professional and so nice. He counseled/suggested to me his recommended procedures and I could not be happier. Natural results but dramatic improvement.

I had facelift, brow lift, and eye lift about 11 years ago and it gets better over time. I thought I looked too tight for many years. Now that I am 61, I look like I haven't even hit 50 yet. It looks more natural and gets better with time. Be patient on healing. I had numbness/tingling in both ears for 1-2 years, and it went away. I am so happy I did it, but yes, the recovery is the worst part about it.
I did have the weird ear pain every so often but I am now at 7 weeks and haven't felt it in awhile. I really didn't have any significant pain. I think the watering eyes are common and will go away. I haven't had any problems and actually just got back from a ladies weekend and even though nobody commented on my face i felt really good. It really helped me to start walking at 3-4 weeks and get back to regular lifestyle
I had neck and facelift a week ago. I had very bad headaches at beginning. Sweelling has gone fown considerably. had drains removed 3-4 days after surgery and hope to have stitches removed today. My biggest concern is the hardness of skin mostly under chin. How soon will this go away? When will I look like i have not had anything done> What make up do you recommen to hide bruising?
I gave myself an entire month to recover. Once your stitches are out I think you will feel so much better. Be nice to yourself and don't stress by looking in the mirror every moment...I am really happy and am 7 weeks out and completely back to my regular lifestlye but it took me the full month to truly look like me which my doctor prepared me for. I had significant bruising that was completely gone in 4 weeks. I didn't go out much then but was using minereal makeup (Jane Iredale and Bare minerals) You will look great but I think we send ourselves into tizzys by expecting to recover to quickly. The hardness/numbness is still subsiding but it is not bothersome. Again let yourself relax and recover and that will help your healing the most
Drains? I had no idea they put drains in your face? Is that common in a face lift? When I went to see my Dr., he never mentioned drains. Are they painful and uncomfortable to sleep in? Someone had mentioned witch hazel to help get rid of the bruising. Maybe you could see if that works. The best of luck to you and I hope your procedure is as wonderful as expected.
Elizabeth, I had a facelift, lower and eyelid surgery and cheek implants 2/11/10 (5 weeks ago (I am 49 years old). I just saw my surgeon today and my cheekbone underneath my left eye is still a little swollen and I have some bruising and redness (he lasered the areas underneath my eyes to get rid of my wrinkles); therefore, I need to use several different color concealers to camoflage the discoloration. Have you been experiencing any pain from your facelift? I am experiencing pain in front of my left ear and noticed that because of the lid surgeries, my eyes tend to water more easily. I'm not sure if this is because of the surgery, or allergies (of course I forgot to ask my doctor about this when I saw him earlier). Are you having any problems? I'm happy with the results, but don't want to be on pain medication any longer.