Is 380cc to 650/750 Revision Ok? - San Antonio, TX

I am 5'9", 160lbs and with the 380cc implants,...

I am 5'9", 160lbs and with the 380cc implants, wear a 42a/b bra, original BWD was 13cm. I would like to go bigger but unsure of what size. Would 650cc or 750cc be ok? Or are they too big and could possibly cause excessive other problems? I've read that approximately 150 to 200cc would increase cup size by one so a 750 would put me at about a DD?

I am currently at 425cc's and am planning for surgery to 700cc's Nov 29th. I am 5'6 and 123lbs. I was worried 700 would be too much but after researching over and over and talking with my doctor I am certain that I will love them. I like large breasts and am very excited. Your build is different than mine but I would imagine a larger implant would suit you fine.

650 to 750 is quite large, but you do have a tall frame. You should schedule some consultations and be examined by a board-certified PS who can advise you as to what size would work with your skin, existing breast tissue, etc. And I hope you'll keep us updated in this spot and let us know what you decide to do.