Bilateral Implant Exchange,capsular Correction with Acellular Dermis,fat Injection - Chicago, IL

My experience with Dr.Kim was outstanding and...

My experience with Dr.Kim was outstanding and artistic excellence.His calm and caring voice puts you at ease the moment you meet him. Who wants to be a patient of a doctor with an all about me attitude, the surgery is about you. Dr. Kim consults with you prior to your surgery to make certain you understand the surgery and what he is going to do for you.
His artistic talent compliment his surgical skills as we are a work in progress and seeking to have the very best masters working on a masterpiece, your body. I liked the suggestions he discussed and felt very fortunate to have him as my surgeon.
I am a breast cancer survivor and my surgery was not one of choice but of need. My breast mounds had broken down and the implants were shifting causing extreme pain and discomfort, not to mention the concern I had as to what was taking place inside my breasts.
Dr. Kim explained to me what had taken place and how he would be able to correct the problem. My surgery went very well. Dr. Kim's surgical team came in introduced themselves each step of the way. They introduced themselves when they entered the room and explained to me what they were going to do to me in preparation for my surgery. Everyone also asked if there was anything they could do to make me more comfortable during my waiting period. I did not feel like a number waiting to be processed I was a patient under a very caring team of people orchestrated by Dr. Kim. My surgery was a great success. I was so happy to see the results and actually looked better than I had ever looked in my entire life! I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone looking to have any plastic surgery procedure performed whether it be required or elective. Dr. Kim would be my first choice to women dealing with breast cancer. His kindness is going to be key in your emotional healing and well being. His website is very informative with pictures and testimonies of other patients. He is also available by phone and email should you have any questions, knowing that was very important to me. Nothing is more frustrating to the patient when they cannot reach their doctor with questions. Quality of life is important. Choose a surgeon that can assure you he can perform surgeries that will fulfill those desires.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Excellent !!!! Ladies I am reaching out to you. Please meet with Dr. Kim for your consultation before making your decision whether it be an elective procedure or breast cancer procedure. He is truly a master in his profession and a kind human being!