Breast Lift or No? Under the Muscle or Above? Gel or Saline? - North Carolina

I currently have 325 cc saline breast implants...

I currently have 325 cc saline breast implants subgland (above) since 2006. I have no problems and loved them up until i had my last child (5 months ago) and now they are saggy. I have had 4 different consultations, and ALL of the doctors have told me 4 different answers and recommendations!! not sure what to do. 1- Lift/submuscular/gel 2- lift-subgland/gel 3- no lift/subgland/saline and finally the 4th said - no lift/gel. Seriously this was not helpful at all in assisting me with my decision!! Please help. I am just wanting a little less sag, higher profile, a little bigger (prefer over the muscle because of recovery and i work out and do lots of pushups--thanks to the military) and want to fill comfortable sometimes not wearing a bra without my boobs looking flat and saggy.

Im having the same issue

This must be frustrating for you! You might want to post your question and photo about your Breast Implant Revision in the RealSelf Doctor Q&A for additional feedback. Maybe you'll find a common theme with several more doctor responses. (Just remember, you can't respond to the doctor's responses...it's a one time Question and then Answer.) Let us know what else you find out in your research! Take care!

my breast used to sag too after i had my daughter; before i got pregnant they sat up nice and perky; i recently had an internal bra done; my breast sit up nice and perky again; i couldnt be happier; you should talk to your about getting and internal bra done! im goung to be honest with you having and internal bra done was very painful for me; but the results are worth it; i have pics if you would like to see them;
Miami Plastic Surgeon