Breast Lift or No? Under the Muscle or Above? Gel or Saline? - North Carolina

I currently have 325 cc saline breast implants...

I currently have 325 cc saline breast implants subgland (above) since 2006. I have no problems and loved them up until i had my last child (5 months ago) and now they are saggy. I have had 4 different consultations, and ALL of the doctors have told me 4 different answers and recommendations!! not sure what to do. 1- Lift/submuscular/gel 2- lift-subgland/gel 3- no lift/subgland/saline and finally the 4th said - no lift/gel. Seriously this was not helpful at all in assisting me with my decision!! Please help. I am just wanting a little less sag, higher profile, a little bigger (prefer over the muscle because of recovery and i work out and do lots of pushups--thanks to the military) and want to fill comfortable sometimes not wearing a bra without my boobs looking flat and saggy.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Im having the same issue

This must be frustrating for you! You might want to post your question and photo about your Breast Implant Revision in the RealSelf Doctor Q&A for additional feedback. Maybe you'll find a common theme with several more doctor responses. (Just remember, you can't respond to the doctor's responses...it's a one time Question and then Answer.) Let us know what else you find out in your research! Take care!

my breast used to sag too after i had my daughter; before i got pregnant they sat up nice and perky; i recently had an internal bra done; my breast sit up nice and perky again; i couldnt be happier; you should talk to your about getting and internal bra done! im goung to be honest with you having and internal bra done was very painful for me; but the results are worth it; i have pics if you would like to see them;
I have never heard of an 'internal bra'. I would be interested in hearing and seeing more about that.
            the internal bra is internal sutures: the sutures are around the implant; it holds the implant in place by keeping it from sagging; also from lateral displacement (so the implant doesnt slide under the arms sideways while lying on your back)  ;  the implant stays sitting up pretty high its sort like having a lift but without the scars: the implant drops very little; it took me awhile to heal from the internal bra; it took about 6 weeks to 2 months until the pain went completly away; my dkin just felt so tight!
Hi. I just had an implant revision 2 weeks ago. Same situation. I had above the muscle saline implants which developed capsular contractures and sagging/ripples after I finished breast feeding my second child. I replaced my implants with Memorygel silicone implants under the muscle and they are incredible! I don't think you would need a lift, but I guess that's up to you and your PS. BTW, went from 260cc saline to 450cc under the muscle which seems like a lot, but I think I'm probably only about a cup size bigger. Good luck!
I just had a lift with implants on April 17. I recommend implants under the muscle. I feel it helps keep the implant in place. I went with saline, with saline if you get a leak you know it right away. With the gel implants, if you get a leak you don't know it until you have a mammogram. Hope this helps! If you have any questions just ask...Good luck
Definitely get a lift and both gel and saline deliver the same results. It's what you prefer to pay! I'd see 1 more well known surgeon and express what the other docs stated