I Waited Much to Long to Do This... - Morristown, NJ

I had my first set of implants done back in 1997...

I had my first set of implants done back in 1997 before having my second child. They never looked the same after that. I had convinced myself they didn't look that bad...but they hung low and towards the outsides of my body. There was just no bra in existence that was able to make them look nice in a shirt or dress with a low neckline. Although they were big, I always joked that "the girls weren't friends and avoided being near each other at all costs"! I couldn't wear a bathing suit because I felt like all I could see were the implant and my ribs. I finally reached the point where I just couldn't stand it anymore. That was when I started doing research on doctors and implant options. I am very thin and athletic, so I was concerned how a new set would look on my body. When I first found Dr. Glatt, I was having a very hard time believing all the positive reviews I was reading. Finally, after much research, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Glatt because I just needed to see for myself whether he could really have all these incredible reviews and it actually be legitimate. I brought a long list of questions with me on my first appointment. Dr. Glatt was very patient and answered all my questions with honesty and detail, making sure to tell me even the things I didn't want to hear. I did not want a breast lift because I was so afraid of scarring, but he assured me that if I did not get the breast lift, I would be very unhappy with the results. I finally, reluctantly, decided to also have the breast lift and, after meeting him, I felt confident that Dr. Glatt was the man for the job. I am a nervous Nellie and read ALL the disclosures I signed...which lead to phone calls and another visit to Dr. Glatt to review even more questions. Again, Dr. Glatt returned my calls and answered all my questions with clarity and patience. I am now 4 months post op and am so happy I made this decision. The scarring is minimal and looks better every day. They have taken some time to settle in (I'm told it can take as long as a year), but with each passing month, they look better and better. I went with the gel silicones and they feel and look so natural and perky (love that!). And, I'm happy to say, the girls are much more friendly!!!! Dr. Glatt had a lot of clean up work to do because my first surgeon made my original pockets too big and too far over to my sides. Nonetheless, Dr. Glatt achieved exactly what I was looking for and has been so very patient with all of my worries, doubts and perfectionistic behaviors. I was only out of work for four days and the pain was very tolerable. Everything went exactly as Dr. Glatt told me it would and I was back at the gym after only 3 weeks! He has an incredible bedside manner and his office staff is so friendly and helpful. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Glatt for any future work. My only regret...I waited much too long to do this!!!
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Glatt is patient, knowledgeable, friendly and works to achieve YOUR goals and desires.