From Nice Implants That Just Needed to Be Changed from Age To...- Los Angeles, CA

I had old silicone implants from 1996 that I...

I had old silicone implants from 1996 that I wanted to change to new ones. They looked fine before but now a mess. The doc did not read or ignored the old surgery report I gave him that stated that implants were placed above muscle in my case due to lack of tissue around nipple area and could not be placed properly under muscle. The new doctor put under muscle anyways and all kinds of problems and very unhappy now including mismatched size,shape, one hangs much lower now than other one and ripples on sides every time I bend a certain way. I just want my old breasts back but not sure if it can be done and if it will look nice like before :(.

Revision with new Doc 5/2014

Very unsatisfactory result with first doc so got revision 6 days ago with different doc which included Strattice for lift and hold in place, fat transfer to breast for thin skin to avoid rippling and change from mod. plus 500cc to Sientra high profile 590 cc needed to fill large pockets. So far nice but way too soon to tell if fat will survive an if final result will be good and other possible long term problems that could occur. New Doc is Dr. Godat in Dallas.

boobs too large but better than...

Most will think boobs too large now but this for me a better choice than traditonial lift with hideous scars. Luckily the Strattice will hold these up hopefully a long time.

3 weeks post op a lot of swelling gone looks better

Size down some, swelling down, looks a lot better. So far so good :).
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Congradulations , are you happy with the revision ? I think they're awesome !'
Congratulations on your recent revision! Hoping you will feel comfortable with your size as you continue to heal. I'm very excited for you as I have heard good things about Strattice. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf and be sure to keep us updated as you notice your breasts settling in.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf despite your disappointment. How long ago was your 2nd surgery? Are you possibly considering another revision? Take care and keep us posted.

I am so sorry. How long ago? Who was your Dr? It does take awhile, i am 9 weeks and still hoping for them to evolve as my doc says, but very happy. Third time worked for me. Do you have photos?