Waiting to Exhale - La Mesa, CA

A mother to three, and 46 years old, maybe now I...

A mother to three, and 46 years old, maybe now I could perk myself up and feel sexy and attractive again? I had an adomnioplasty and a breast lift with augmentation. Unfortunately, I did not have Dr. Pousti to perform my procedures. I am over for months post op and still have horrible pain in both breasts. I pleaded with my first surgeon that my implants did not feel right and how badly they hurt. Finally…I make it to Dr. Pousti and he eases my emotions a bit, but I still need to wait to heal enough to do any type of revision to my breasts. A month later I see Dr. Pousti, I tell him to please remove the implants, I can’t take the pain any longer, as one implant is displaced. Dr. Pousti made me look at myself from the outside in and asked me if I would still feel attractive with no breasts. He reassured me that I was attractive, but more importantly that I still have a lot of living and excitement left in me despite the pain I feel. I look forward to being pain free and looking pretty again!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I have a friend that has beautiful breast that Dr. Pousti's father had implanted. I began looking at the work Dr. Tom Pousti was doing and all of the lovely revisions performed and I am hoping the same results.