Finally I Am Me Again..- Houston, TX

I was very sad and depress for the past 3 years. I...

I was very sad and depress for the past 3 years. I had breast augmentation surgery with poor results. My breast were saggy, lopside and deformed. Losing your body identity and also your self esteem is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I wanted to feel better. I wanted an improvement in the shape of my breasts. I wanted to feel complete again.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Cortes in a radio ad and went to his website. I was impress with his photo gallery. I went to see him in consultation on a Saturday morning. Yes, he offer Saturday appointment!!! This was very convenient for me since I travel a lot. From the moment I met him I knew he was the plastic surgeon that I wanted to correct my breasts. He explain in a very easy and logical way what was the reason of my problem and the steps to correct it. He told me that I needed to have a breast implant exchange and a lift at the same time. There was a huge gap between my breasts particulary when I was laying down. He said that he will fix this by creating a new pocket for the implant to avoid any displacement. I underwent 4 hours of surgery because of how difficult it was to correct the breasts and lift them at the same time. My results are very good and I am so happy. I feel so good. Dr Cortes is amazing. God bless his hands.