Breast Implant Revision & Breast Lift - Hawthorn, AU

Howard performed a breast implant revision and...

Howard performed a breast implant revision and breast lift in March 2013 after I discovered one of my current implants (which were 13 years old) had ruptured. My recovery was brilliant with very little pain. I had asked Howard to use smaller implants than what I originally had in but realised a few weeks after my surgery that I had made a mistake. Even though the breasts Howard had given me were perfect, they just felt way too small for me. I spoke to Howard about this and after much discussion we decided to do another implant revision, with larger implants, which I had 10 days ago. I am extremely happy with the results this time and I am so glad that Howard was so understanding of my feelings. He is without a doubt one of the most genuine, caring surgeons I have had the pleasure of dealing with and his work is clearly amazing. All of his staff, at both offices, have been fantastic as have the staff at both hospitals I attended. I would recommend Howard to anyone who was considering having a procedure done and wouldn't hesitate to use him again myself.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon