Wondering About Revision Success Stories - Coral Gables, FL

Hey guys, I am getting closer to my revision for...

Hey guys,

I am getting closer to my revision for the left breast. Unfortunately, the left breast did not "drop" into position due to scar tissue that formed. I'm a little saddened because this is my 3rd time to have surgery.

First, I had a lift...second, the implant, and now revision! I am a little concerned about the procedure because it has been a journey towards getting the results I truly desire.

My PS (Dr. Frieman @ Coral Gables Cosmetics) informed me that it will be a simple procedure that takes about 15minutes to remove the scar tissue and allow the implant to drop into the correct position. Hopefully, my body will respond and there will not be any continued complications. Has anyone has this procedure and what is your story?

One more time,
Fivekids

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

My PS has been an amazing asset with assisting me towards my goals. He is patient and responds quickly to any concerns or questions I may have. His willingness to work with is the reason I'm returning to Florida to have the revision. Also, the coordinator Norma Herrera is awesome! The facility and other employees at Coral Gables Cosmetics have been professional and willing to assist as well. Overall, I highly recommend.