No One Needs to Know 3 Things That Are Just my Business - Brentwood, CA

3 things i feel no one needs to know about me: 1....

3 things i feel no one needs to know about me:

1. how much money i've spent on shoes in my life
2. how many boyfriends i've had
and
3. whether or not i've had any work done on my face

While the first two are fait accompli, #3 is still in my control, which is important, because recently I noticed i was looking tired -- overworked. i needed a little help: nothing crazy -- nothing obvious -- just a little refreshening.

As this was my first time considering fillers, I was beyond nervous. I had, after all, seen people really mess up their faces. I wanted people to think I had just come back from a relaxing vacation, not that I had turned into a fish. Fortunately, after visiting 5 other surgeons, I found dr. karimi, a stellar physician and a true artist.

Dr. Karimi's work doesn't make his patients all look the same. Check out the work of other physicians (especially east of the 405) and you'll see what I mean. In contrast, Dr. Karimi's approach is about subtlety highlighting an individual's natural beauty.

He is a kind, patient doctor, extremely well-educated and practiced at his craft; and he takes the time to answer all your questions and follow up in a caring way.

Current on the latest techniques, committed to the notion that less is usually more, you won't be disappointed or up-sold unneeded services. I had no bruising, minimal if any swelling, and I feel fabulous.

And no one needs to know.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

see above

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.