amazing experience -Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast augmentation many years ago and my...

I had a breast augmentation many years ago and my breasts just did not look exactly how I wanted them to. I have been wanting to fix the way the implants were positioned on my chest for a long time, but just kept putting it off.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

When I was finally ready for my revision breast augmentation, I researched and went to see a few different doctors. Dr. J came highly recommended by a friend and I went to his office for a consultation. Upon meeting him, I immediately felt very comfortable with Dr. J as he explained in great detail to me everything about my surgery and what needed to be done to correct my previous breast aug. Turned out I had developed a capsule and a lot of scar tissue. I am so happy that I was referred to this wonderful doctor because he fixed everything that was wrong with previous surgery and so much more! His patient coordinator Daria was so accommodating to all my requests and questions. She helped me every step of the way from scheduling the surgery to calling in all my medication and always being available before and after my procedure. I am so glad I decided to go with a larger implant since Dr. J created amazing cleavage which I never had before! My recovery was very quick and smooth. I refer all my friends to Dr. J because I completely trust that he will make them as happy as I am! Thank you Dr. J and Staff for taking such good care of me!!

Glad to hear you are pleased with your doctor and your results. It would be great if you could post some before and after photos, if you are comfortable. Did you stick with the same type of implant for the revision?