Capsulectomy - Beverly Hills, CA

I needed to have the implants removed as they had...

I needed to have the implants removed as they had ruptured. I had had a mastectomy in 1994 and every 10 years or so they sometimes have to be replaced. My prior experiences had been awful. Doctors were very cold and uncaring and I felt that they really didn't look closely at my chart. This was the first time I was ever treated so well.

My doctor knew my chart well, was extremely warm and caring and acted professionally and cautiously to be sure to give me the best treatment. The shape of my breast is much improved as well. I felt like I was in great hands with him and his amazing staff.

I was nervous in surgery and he was calming.  I have never had such a great experience with a doctor before. I don't wish to add photos but am happy to talk to anyone on a one to one basis.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The doctor introduced himself and was very respectful. He knew I had been through prior surgeries for a double mastectomy and had already had an implant removal 10 years ago. The nurse or office staff was always present in the room and were extremely professional.