Uneven breast augmentation

I was pretty flat chested before getting my under...

I was pretty flat chested before getting my under the muscle 507cc textured silicone breast implants. Before surgery the doctor told me my nipples were even. After surgery my left is lower. My right breast looks quite a bit larger and lays completely different than my other one. I hate looking at myself.

10 weeks post op

Sagging left breast, left nipple is much lower. Right breast Isuzu larger in size.

1 month post op

I was ok with the way they were looking here.... At 1 month post op.

2 month check up

My doctor originally already went with the largest size round textured implant possible and sutured the outside part of my muscle to keep my implant from falling into my armpit. He chose textured implants to prevent them from sliding more towards my armpits as well.

Size difference at 10 weeks

Laying down

What to expect when getting breast implants with a rounder rib cage

Ok, after doing more research I've educated myself on something I feel like my surgeon should have educated me on. I believe that may be the only huge mistake my surgeon made was not communicate with me about the results I would receive given the fact I have a rounder barrel like rib cage.hope this helps other woman in situations like mine. My surgeon stitched up the sides of my pocket to keep implants from falling to much into my arm pit, used a moderate round implant, 507cc silicone, and used a textured implant to help try and keep the implant in place more so they would not slide apart as much.

Realistic expectations

I believe my doctor does good work, but needs to communicate what results will be better before doing surgery. I hope other women can see this review and educate themselves more and get realistic expectations if they are too, like me with a rounder barrel like rib cage. Surgeons are surgeons, not god. Of your chest is rounder your breast fall more outwards and will not be able to achieve the closeness or cleavage you may desire because of your natural anatomy.

3 month post op

Feeling sooo soooo soooo much better today after my visit. My doctor understood each complaint I had and went over each option. I learned from him today that there are so many more reconstructive options going under the knife on a second time opposed to a first time beast augmentation. Apparently pocket size is now created that can be worked with as well as having scar tissue a necessary helpful thing he will now be able to use to my advantage. I am to wait 3 more months, then we will talk about getting different implants put in and doing some work on the pockets posing my current challenges. This is music to my ears! I have hope again! Today reassured me why I chose my surgeon. I've seen so much of his amazing work, but I have to admit I am the first person I've seen that has been a first time breast augmentation patient. So in my eyes, all the other woman had my surgeon do reconstructive and I'm seeing wonderful results or "the" results I've always wanted not knowing my expectations were not based on first timers.... Silly me.
Not saying at this time

The doctor said within one year I can redo my boobs and just pay the. Anesthesiologist fee, around $1500 total... but at all our appointments he just tells me there is nothing he can do to fix my boobs. As if he just wants it to go past the one year mark to get $10,000 more from me ontop of what I paid for the first surgery!

I see what you are saying when you lay down though. At least from the pictures posted, it looks like they go out into your armpit area more than you were probably wanting them to. The same exact thing happens to mine.
But personally, I think your breast revision results look fabulous.
Thank you! I don't know how, but my post came up in the revision section, which in fact they are not. This is my very first augmentation.
Have you personally considered or consulted a surgeon about having your implants put on top of the muscle instead of underneath? Then you could get the cleavage and closeness you seem to be seeking with your results.
I have my 3 month follow up with my surgeon next Monday. If I'm unhappy with the way it goes, I will most definitely be going in for a second opinion. At least that way if there's really no other options I won't be stuck wondering or wishing.
Both of my implants were already falling into my armpit area even after just two months after my second surgery. This was confirmed by a different plastic surgeon that is very reputable around my area. My surgeon told me he used sutures also to prevent that from happening. It clearly didn't work at all. He never suggested to me that textured implants would work as a potential preventative too.
I'm really surprised he didn't suggest textured implants for you. The only thing I find difficult with textured implants is that they adhere to the tissue in the pocket like Velcro and do not freely move around so it's very difficult to squish them together in a push up. What size implants did you go with? And do you also have a rounded rib cage which causes them to fall to the armpit area?
I have come to the conclusion that my surgeon was not considering what my needs were for this augmentation/revision, but literally only considering his own ultimately. Nothing we discussed happened, and both surgeries were a flop completely. He agreed to fix his work from the first surgery as long as I pay for all the surgery fees. But, he screwed up the second surgery too. He promised me that he would do the third surgery if the second surgery didn't work as planned too. After seeing immediately after the second surgery, that he messed up on his physics "again", he literally abandoned me and had his nurse make clear to me he never wishes to see me again. They literally told me how I wrecked his untouched perfect record of never having a client of his own come back to him for Revisionary work on his own work. How I literally ruined his perfect image in their Plastic Surgeon society. His nurse was literally yelling at me telling me how I hurt his ego really badly. They turned his mistakes all on me trying to make me believe that I had somehow victimized them or him. He is the one who ruined his own perfect untouched historical record of never making a mistake. He hurt his own ego. He made the mistakes, not me! I was asleep on the surgery table. He gave me false guarantees and promises from the get go. He's garbage!! I guess he went to Harvard too. That clearly means absolutely nothing for him if its actually true.
With your specific anatomy...you were naturally a smaller size if I understand correctly. That means you have less skin to work with. It also means that the skin will support your implants well, but the skin is tight and the implants will move less. I am sure your surgeon told you about exercises you should perform with your implants multiple times a day. This will most definitely help at least a little bit with the movement and firmness of your implants. But, if you had the implants put under the muscle, you are not gong to have too much luck with getting them pushed together very easily if at all. The breast muscle will prevent this from happening. Now with all of this being said, I am not a plastic surgeon, nor do I have any schooling or training in the area. But, I have done my research and some things are pretty cut and dry no matter what surgeon you talk to. From the sounds of it, you are a good candidate to have our implants put on top of the muscle. You have the perfect skin to support the implant in that way. Then your cleavage will be closer together and you won't struggle with the push up bras pushing them even more so together. The breast muscle will not be there preventing that from happening. The breast muscle literally pushes the implants down and outward. It's complicated though because at the same time the breast muscle offers additional support of the implant. It's weird!! That's why you having less skin to work with helps you in a lot of ways depending on your ultimate goal though. But, I am sure you do not want sagging breast implants. That is what comes with having more skin to work with. That's why a lot of women have breast lifts too. So count your blessing there. Well, there are pros and cons to both ways. Whether if you put them on top of the muscle or if you put them underneath. Supposedly, you can see rippling of the implant more if you put the implants on top and you will not have as smooth of a slope on the top of your breast (less natural looking they say). Also, I guess a higher risk of the implant dropping. But, there are so many cons to having them under the breast muscle too. I am told that you could bring the cleavage together more even while having the implant underneath by cutting or manipulating the cleavage area breast muscle somehow. It was actually done to me supposedly with my second surgery. It still won't allow what you want though. The breast muscle is not going to let you push your boobs together. It will fight against it.
I must add also, that it is extremely rare (low percentage) of women who experience the implant dropping. It almost never happens. But, just keep in mind too that whether on top or underneath, you are going to have different risks and you will always no matter what have to continue to have more surgeries with breast implants. They make that clear to you before you have the initial surgery that this is a life long decision that will need to be cared for for life once done (more surgeries etc.). Things go wrong and as time passes, more things go wrong with one surgery sometimes. I understand fully that you would like to have your first surgery go perfectly right and at least get a few good years out of it at least. It seems like we could at least get that out of the deal. Especially for how much we pay for them! I was hoping the same thing as you. I think we all were. You are only three months out though. It is true that they settle a lot in the first year. Each breast settles at different rates and times too. But, in the hopes that all said and done they settle equally (symmetrically). I know girls that look equal and perfect a week after surgery and stay that way for the following year after surgery. I know we are all different with our own anatomy, but there are a lot of woman who don't seem to need that year of settling time for some reason. I am convinced your's will settle symmetrically and look fabulous. Just give it the time and do your exercises. The cleavage deal you cannot fix if your implants are underneath the muscle ultimately.
I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Your implants look more las 300cc are you sure he put 500cc? He need to fix his mistake or issue a full refund that way you can have them revised with a different doctor.
Yeah... I understand I have a rounded rib cage which affects my overall outcome, but I forgot to mention the fact that my left breast has a complete flat spot on the inner bottom side about 3 inches in length. The surgeon said he couldn't cut my pocket any lower without it "bottoming out". I've never had a boob job before, how were muscles messed up to the point that it ruined my pocket for an implant the very first time? Is that common? I don't hear anyone online mentioning anything of the sort. I believe because the pocket was not cut correctly the implant can not fall like my right breast causing it to protrude outwards and appear smaller than my right..... But I don't know- I'm not a doctor!
That is a common response from a surgeon..."there is nothing they can do to fix their mistakes". Classic!
I'be yet to get second opinions.... Mainly because I do not have another $7,300 to invest into my chest. I thought the 1st time was going to go better. This surgeon has done 2 close friends of mine and many other girls I've know over the years. So I had high hopes for a wonderful surgery and if not I had high hopes I could have them redone at a lesser cost, but now that's not an even option! It frustrates me. I would of never got them done if I had know it was going to be like this. My advice to women with round rib cages is to stay flat, a boob job is not an option for people with round rib cages ! :(
Oh, no. I am so sorry. Do not give up. I had surgery twice with the wrong Dr before I found Dr Stoker who fixed my breasts beautifully. At 52 they look better then they have since my twenties. My original dr kept telling me he could fix them free of charge within a year too. You should document everything. Good luck,
What type of things did both your surgeons do to "fix" yours?
The other dr was goin to just pull up the skin again. Dr Stoker removed the old ruptured implants, put new smaller silicone ones 4inches lower and did something with the muscle to give a better result. i am sorry i do not know what. He did a laser bra, look it up, this will help prevent fallout, hopefully. I was very happty Dr Stoker did not involve the whole nipple again so i do not have stitches round it as in the previous two trys.