Uneven breast augmentation

I was pretty flat chested before getting my under...

I was pretty flat chested before getting my under the muscle 507cc textured silicone breast implants. Before surgery the doctor told me my nipples were even. After surgery my left is lower. My right breast looks quite a bit larger and lays completely different than my other one. I hate looking at myself.

10 weeks post op

Sagging left breast, left nipple is much lower. Right breast Isuzu larger in size.

1 month post op

I was ok with the way they were looking here.... At 1 month post op.

2 month check up

My doctor originally already went with the largest size round textured implant possible and sutured the outside part of my muscle to keep my implant from falling into my armpit. He chose textured implants to prevent them from sliding more towards my armpits as well.

Size difference at 10 weeks

Laying down

What to expect when getting breast implants with a rounder rib cage

Ok, after doing more research I've educated myself on something I feel like my surgeon should have educated me on. I believe that may be the only huge mistake my surgeon made was not communicate with me about the results I would receive given the fact I have a rounder barrel like rib cage.hope this helps other woman in situations like mine. My surgeon stitched up the sides of my pocket to keep implants from falling to much into my arm pit, used a moderate round implant, 507cc silicone, and used a textured implant to help try and keep the implant in place more so they would not slide apart as much.

Realistic expectations

I believe my doctor does good work, but needs to communicate what results will be better before doing surgery. I hope other women can see this review and educate themselves more and get realistic expectations if they are too, like me with a rounder barrel like rib cage. Surgeons are surgeons, not god. Of your chest is rounder your breast fall more outwards and will not be able to achieve the closeness or cleavage you may desire because of your natural anatomy.

3 month post op

Feeling sooo soooo soooo much better today after my visit. My doctor understood each complaint I had and went over each option. I learned from him today that there are so many more reconstructive options going under the knife on a second time opposed to a first time beast augmentation. Apparently pocket size is now created that can be worked with as well as having scar tissue a necessary helpful thing he will now be able to use to my advantage. I am to wait 3 more months, then we will talk about getting different implants put in and doing some work on the pockets posing my current challenges. This is music to my ears! I have hope again! Today reassured me why I chose my surgeon. I've seen so much of his amazing work, but I have to admit I am the first person I've seen that has been a first time breast augmentation patient. So in my eyes, all the other woman had my surgeon do reconstructive and I'm seeing wonderful results or "the" results I've always wanted not knowing my expectations were not based on first timers.... Silly me.
Not saying at this time

The doctor said within one year I can redo my boobs and just pay the. Anesthesiologist fee, around $1500 total... but at all our appointments he just tells me there is nothing he can do to fix my boobs. As if he just wants it to go past the one year mark to get $10,000 more from me ontop of what I paid for the first surgery!