Overcorrection of Asymetry Now my Left Boob is Way Bigger Than my Right - Atlanta, GA

March 29 ba revision and I got 425cc in right and...

March 29 ba revision and I got 425cc in right and 475cc in left Silicone Submuscular conversion. I orginally had saline implants above the muscle for 18 years. I loved my boobs for 18 years and now I hate them. It's so sad cause I should have let well enough alone. My first ba was perfect and my boobs were soft, bouncy, and no one ever even ask me if I had a ba. Noone even suspected they were not real. I think it might be bc I got High Profile this time and also bc my PS way overcorrected the mild asymetry that I had. I have never even heard of anyone, not even women with major asymetry problems having 50cc difference in their implants!! Therefore, they are completely two different sizes, the left one is way higher than the right, and bc they are high profile they look so fake and they are hard, not soft at all. Hate hate them, they are the opposite of sexy, literally. it's been 6 weeks so im screwed

I'm so sorry you are going through this! I really hope you get this fixed. I hate when women have to demand revisions! I'm getting a slight revision done in about 5 months. I did get almost 100cc more in my right but I was so uneven. My size looks good its the shape of my left areola that was kind of oblong and I'm also getting both areolas raised. Please keep us posted on your journey, I really hope you can get eveything resolved.
Yea, u r so right, we have to demand a revision and basically beg them to "allow" us to pay them more money for what they screwed up in the first place. It feels like buying a used car...I am looking for a FEMALE PS to do my revision
Hi Can you share who is the surgeon?
That others must be careful Not go to him?

I hope your breasts are better Now ...

So Im learning a lot through this journey bc now...

So Im learning a lot through this journey bc now my right breast is larger than the left! I have no idea how this will turn out, woke up with severe swelling of right 6 weeks post op and I think a blood vessel busted...now it is getting hard so I am afraid of contracture bc there could have been blood from a busted blood vessel.. I am hoping it will all work out since I was very wrong about the assymetry as now the right one is bigger?? go figure??

How are you doing?
I'm glad you are looking for a new PS! I'm confidant that you will find one that can help you. Please keep us posted.

without going into the whole long story, the PS tried to sale me gigantic 650cc implants and I had to demand smaller implants. this was one hour before my surgery and I should have walked out but i had went thru so much trouble and already paid them. wish so bad i would have walked out, i am so unhappy cry all the time about this.