LIFE RUINING - I Am Now a 22 Year Old Female That is BALDING!!

Worst drug EVER. i am a 22 year old female that is...

worst drug EVER. i am a 22 year old female that is balding, if anyone has any suggestions/successes with the hair loss from accutane please post them or email me!! i am DESPERATE to find a solution to this problem!!

if you are considering taking this drug - DO NOT. it has simply ruined my life, i am so depressed and have a hard time leaving the house because of the way it has made me look. if anyone has any info on lawsuits PLEASE let me know!!

I wish i saw this before i took accutane. I took it in about nov 2009 and it ruined my life. I hope your hair has gotten better, but I doubt it. Don't let people tell you that an oil or something will help or that it's you.... It's Accutane. This drug should not be allowed on the market. It literally ruined my life. I know that people that haven't experienced side effects think of everyone else as hypochondriacs, but that's simply not the case. My eyes sunk, i have dandruff and flaky dry skin, wrinkles around my mouth and eyes, stomach issues, bleeding rectum.. No one wants to waste their time posting shit like this. It's bs that this drug is allowed to be prescribed. Someone should be held accountable. FDA needs to either make this for the absolute worst acne ever (life threatening) or take it off the market completely, because for people like me that were prescribed this for mild acne it ruined everything about my life
Try coconut oil. Put it on your scalp every night and wash it off in the morning. Should improve hair within a few months. I hope it helps and I am very sorry about what you're going through.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

she should not have given me such a high dose - considering what my legal options are.